Here are links to the key information you need about the new lockdown measures, in place until December 2nd.
The main Government advice pages are found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- HERE IS THE BASIC RULES AND ADVICE FOR NEW LOCKDOWN MEASURES: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR BUSINESSES: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november#financial-support This link contains information about the Job Retention/Support Schemes.
- The Furlough Scheme has been extended until December 2nd. Further details on business support: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/furlough-scheme-extended-and-further-economic-support-announced
- PERSONAL FINANCIAL OR WELLBEING SUPPORT - CLICK HERE: https://www.gov.uk/find-coronavirus-support
- HELP OR ADVICE ON TESTING CLICK HERE: https://www.gov.uk/getting-tested-for-coronavirus?priority-taxon=774cee22-d896-44c1-a611-e3109cce8eae This link also includes information about Track and Trace services.
- Local information is available on Pendle Borough Council's website here: https://www.pendle.gov.uk/coronavirus
- And here on Lancashire County Council's website: https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/health-and-social-care/your-health-and-we…